These Big Gator Tools pencils can be seen across the room from their neon green color and they won’t roll off the table with the rectangular shape. A carpenter pencil is easier to grip than standard pencils! The larger surface area and a rectangular body prevents it from rolling away. These pencils are great for precision markings.
Easily write on: wood, concrete, plaster, paper, stucco, unfinished lumber, bricks, and moldings. Use a carpenter pencil to mark drill holes, measurements, marking lines and other construction needs
Carpenter pencils are sometimes used by artists and designers as well as crafters, carpentry, construction workers and hobbyist.
Carpenter pencils are typically manually sharpened with a knife, although special sharpeners can be used.
These pencils come unsharpened with black lead. The lead used is a strong lead that’s able to make thick markings on rough surfaces. Carpenter pencils are typically manually sharpened with a knife, although special sharpeners can be used.
Don’t forget to add a few for your work buddies, family or friends!
Good luck on all your projects!
Interested in learning more? Shop our website or on Amazon:
Neon Green Carpenter Pencils: https://www.shop.biggatortools.com/3-PK-1-Carpenter-Pencils-Neon-Green-BGT-NGCP.htm
- Bright Neon Green Carpenter Pencils! Easy to spot in your shop!
- Gift Sets – Limited Edition
- NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT! The Standard V-DrillGuide 33/64″-5/8″
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT: GRZ10 – SG4 – 4″ clamping capacity – BESSEY SuperGrips™ Clamp
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT: GRZ20 – SG8 – 8″ clamping capacity – BESSEY SuperGrips™ Clamp